Electrical Waste Recycling in Bury St Edmunds
We are a safe, secure, eco-friendly, Bury St Edmunds electrical waste recycling business.
We take all kinds of electrical waste but we are a predominantly commercial service. We can collect electrical waste whether it is loose or on pallets. From the 25 th floor of an office block or from a distribution centre. Broken or working, any condition. Call us to discuss your Bury St Edmunds electrical waste requirements.
Computers, phones, kettles, toasters, chargers, anything with a wire or powered by batteries!
How Bury St Edmunds electronic disposal works;
- Call or email us to discuss your Bury St Edmunds electronic waste recycling requirements.
- We work out the most cost effective method of Bury St Edmunds electrical waste collection.
- We let you know a time and date that we could collect your electrical waste.
- On the day of your collection your Bury St Edmunds electronic recycling team will call when they are one hour away from your premises.
- On arrival your items are loaded by a uniformed driver.
If you have old style computer monitors and televisions (CRT) or refrigeration devices for disposal please let us know before collection. These items are classed as hazardous WEEE and a Hazardous Waste Consignment Note has to be issued.
After your Bury St Edmunds electrical waste has been loaded we will issue the necessary paperwork and go. When the items have been returned back to our yard we will establish if the items are suitable for re-use or recycling.
Why use us for electrical waste recycling Bury St Edmunds
- We can respond to Bury St Edmunds electrical recycling requests in 2 working days - depending on location
- 100% diversion from landfill
- Uniformed collection teams
- Fully licensed
- Fully insured
- Safe and secure destruction of any sensitive data
Contact us to discuss or book electronic waste recycling in Bury St Edmunds.